After more than 3 decades of efforts to achieve the goal of universalizing telecommunications services, bringing telecommunications and information technology into all areas of life in Vietnam, The Military Industry and Telecommunications Group (Viettel) set out its aspirations to become a world-class industrial and technology group. At any stage along the way, the promise of “creation for people” remains.
Honours – International awards
– Top 15 fastest growing telecommunications enterprises in the world,
– Ranked 28th in the top 150 most valuable carriers in the world, with a brand value of 5.8 billion USD, ranked 1st in Southeast Asia and 9th in Asia
– Certificate of “Best in Test” from the world leading telecommunications testing company Umlaut 2020
– Silver Award for Best New Telecommunications Product of International Business Award 2020 for super speed data package ST15K
– Service Provider of the Year in Developing Markets 2009 and Best Mobile Data Service Provider in Vietnam – 2019 (Frost & Sullivan)
– Silver Award in the category “New Customer Service of the Year” in the international Stevie Awards 2014 award system for Ethnic Language Switchboard Services
Although Viettel Telecom has strong potential, but Viettel Telecom brand trusts to use brand design services at iColor Branding.
That is why, on the occasion of Tet, Viettel Telecom wants to design a special gift with bold brand identity to send to employees, strategic shareholders, partners, investors and even customers…
Viettel Telecom has brought a meaningful Tet season and shows that the business not only strives to provide high quality products, build credibility with customers and partners, but also actively build corporate culture.
Becoming a leading enterprise in creating a digital society in Vietnam, reaching 100 trillion in service revenue by 2025
– Number one in mobile and fixed broadband market share in Vietnam
– Transforming Viettel Telecom into a digital telecommunications business with the number 1 customer service and customer experience in Vietnam
– Pioneering 5G technology, IoT and infrastructures to meet development opportunities in the Industrial Revolution 4.0
– Completing the ecosystem of digital products and services, bringing the proportion of digital service revenue equivalent to that of network operators in the region and the world